Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Zoya Rebel and Zoya Rayne Comparison

Sometimes when new nail polish shades are released, I like to look for comparison posts to see how the colors compare to the ones already in my collection. I definitely wanted to post a comparison of Zoya Rebel and Zoya Rayne, since when I first saw Rayne I thought it might have been a dupe of Rebel, but I was wrong!

Zoya Rebel, Zoya Rayne
Rebel, on the left, is a darker shade of blue and is packed with a silver shimmer. Rayne is a much lighter blue with a fine iridescent shimmer. The shimmer is a blue-green hue.

Rayne pointer and ring finer, Rebel middle and pinky finger

Rayne pointer and ring finer, Rebel middle and pinky finger
Zoya Rayne is a tad trickier to apply, but if you let it dry for a couple minutes between coats it's not a problem. I've done two coats of each color with Out the Door top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment